01 November 2009

Who's in there?

My little guy is certainly bumping around in there. I started feeling him moving on exactly 20 week date and he seems to be getting more active all the time. Or just bigger & hence bigger movements. OK so for those of you requesting belly photos here is one. We really haven't taken many photos so I'll try to remember to take more. I know I don't look huge but I am feeling huge. There is a reason that you won't be seeing me from the backside. I guess it is good my hips are spreading but I thought perhaps I'd be spared of that since I've always had wide hips anyway. Well hopefully it will aid in getting him out quickly and easily when the time comes. I know I have a ways to go. When I read the books and see that he still needs to get 8x bigger I think, I don't know if I can do this. But that is what I thought when I read that he needed to get 15x bigger and here I am.

I'm through the nausea so that is one plus on my side. I spend my time thinking.... just who will this little guy will be? I can't wait to meet him! The whole pregnancy thing is still shocking to me. I can't believe it is happening some days and then I try to bend over and yep it's real. 23 weeks~ and I'll just say we are doing great! I'll save my pregnancy sufferings for another day. Honestly the whole thing is going fast. Much faster than our adoption wait. I do hope that the doors to International adoption open soon in Kyrgyzstan. My thoughts are with you all! I'm still keeping tabs on what is happening. Fingers crossed for you out their waiting!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

You and your belly look lovely, April :)

Monica said...

Wow! SO happy for you! I have not checked in on your blog in a while and I was just so happy to see your beautiful picture! Things DO work out the way they are supposed to. Congrats and best wishes!!!!