29 September 2010

My little marsh-mellow sits up!

Just a few days ago Ando learned to sit up. He is a few days away from his 7 month birthday. Like everyone says......it goes SO fast! Where did my baby go? We are working on crawling next. He seems to want to go straight to walking but the osteopath and other experts say that crawling is the main function that integrates the right and left brain. Eric is setting up a morning obstacle course that Ando must finish before he get's his 8am bottle.

Now if you want to see the sitting in action check out my little marsh-mellow's balance. This is only after a few days of sitting. It is amazing how each day he learns a little bit more about his body and his coordination. Good job Andosan! I think he's happy about this new accomplishment.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Hooray for Ando! As an osteopath, I have to agree--let him crawl first. He's clearly ready!