27 May 2010

Ando Mika ~ 3 Months Old

When Ando was inside the womb. I use to call him Mika as his nickname which mean New Moon. I watched my belly, a flat mound like new moon and with every week grow fuller and fuller. After we found the name Ando I kept getting the feeling while he was inside me that he was a funny guy. Ando Higashi Powell just seemed so serious. So we added his nickname...Mika which lighted it up a bit.

Today Ando Mika is 3 months old today....and as you can see he is a funny guy with lots to say. Scroll down for my experimental movie making, where you can see more of his personality.You'll see why we needed Mika in his name.


And now
Andosan...The Movie

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Awesome movie, April. And goodness, he is just the cutest!!! He looks precious in that hat :)