12 March 2010

We are so in love with our little tiger-fish!

We are in the early days of bliss meeting our boy. I am processing the birth, it all happened so fast, maybe too fast if that is possible. In between the sleep deprivation, we are getting our new routines down and learning how to care for this little earthling. He is so tiny and beautiful! I can't wait until I have some time to write his birth story.....and now for some photos. More later.

I love my tiger-fish!
(Just before we left the hospital) I can't believe I get to take this baby home!

We are home baby Ando.


Baby Ando loves sleeping on us! Espically Papa! I'm still a little to sore to enjoy this but little do you know Eric has Ando on his chest and our cat Jaguar under his knees. Eric's boys...

Baby Ando at 1 week....it's already going so fast!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Very sweet--he has the beautiful liquid Pisces eyes--so alert!

Jackie said...

He is just adorable. I love the 1 week photo :)