18 April 2008

THE-BIG-4-0!

Today is the day...I'm officially 40! I'm off to the Wilbur hot springs for a loooooong weekend with Eric.
More about this day,this age & this doll later!
Warm thanks for all the birthday wishes!
Special thanks to Suzanne B & Tina from my Kyrgy yahoo group for dinner out last night at oola. Great Kyrgy conversation & stories. Cheers continued friendship to share our stories of Kyrgyzstan and our children & children to be. It's going to be an exciting year! *Tina* made me this great doll for my birthday. I love her and so will baby o!

2 comments:

Brigitte et Claude said...

Hello April,

Happy birthday !! it's gonna be a big year for you, best wishes.

Brigitte

Jackie said...

Happy Belated Birthday. How lucky are you to be able to get together with Suzanne and Tina!!??

Yes, it will be a wonderful year!